Friday, July 31, 2009

24 Hour Prayer @ House Famous

From 9:00 pm Sunday (August 2nd) to 9:00pm Monday (August 3rd) we're going to be praying. This little event will be taking place in the living room on the 49 side, feel free to stop by and pray with us if you'd like. You can stay as little or as long as you want! Also, feel free to leave prayer requests in the comment section below and we'll do our best to send them up.

We stumbled upon 24-hour prayer this past winter and seem to have only scratched the surface of this very long tradition, hopefully this weekend will be another step forward towards a deeper conversation with God. You can read this to learn more.

2 comments:

kristy said...

I have peeked in on your blog several times over the last year.....I admire everyone's ability to live together the way you do. I often think that it would be impossible to have harmony with so many adults with different personalities living under one roof.

My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for the last 7 months. Nothing seems to be working. I pooped down to the computer JUST after taking another negative pregnancy test. The first site that popped open on my computer was this one. I had opened your page but hadn't read it before I went to breakfast. it seems fitting that just as my hopes were dashed yet again, I read the prayer post. I am asking that you pray for my husband (Alan) and I (kristy) to be able to start a family one day real soon. I have wanted this since I was 19. I am now 32 and it is getting real tough, especially since I hear of someone else being pregnant daily. I pray every night for this to happen and I figure having a few other mouth's in God's ears can't hurt.

thanks

The House Famous said...

Many prayers were prayed for you Kristy. God Bless.